среда, 12 августа 2015 г.

Homemade Face Cream The Natural and Easy Way

Did you know that our skin absorbs almost as much as 60% of whatever we put on it?
I used to love the fragrances used in the fancy name brand shops. They made me feel so “feminine” and I felt so special. In retrospect, it could have been something to do with the advertisements I saw everywhere.
You need:
  • ½ cup Beeswax – There are white and yellow beeswax. The white beeswax is filtered or bleached and I prefer the yellow one since it is minimally processed and also has sweet, mild honey aroma.
  • 1 cup natural oil – I love using grape seed oil, sweet almond oil, and jojoba oil since they are not only low in comedogenic but also easily absorbed into the skin.
  •  1/3 cup distilled water
  • 60 to 120 drops of your favorite essential aroma oils, depending on the oil and also your preference. You do not need to use oil if you want to make a subtle honey aroma cream.
http://faceyogamethod.com/homemade-face-cream-the-natural-and-easy-way

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий