вторник, 6 октября 2015 г.

Beautiful Voices: Shannon Wintheiser

Our most recent Beautiful Voice is Shannon Wintheiser. See what she says when
Annmarie asks her some questions about her own personal beauty.
 "I practice and teach hot yoga on a regular basis, and I feel that I am most at peace in the hot room doing Modo Hot Yoga. Focusing on my breath and body for 75 minutes and sweating like a dog always leaves me with a profound feeling of centeredness, peace, and power.
Juicing! When I started making green juice every morning two years ago, I was shocked at the dramatic improvement in my skin tone, color, and brightness! I recommend green juice to all my clients looking to get more nutrients into their diets, and who want to see glowing skin!
In trying to manage my condition, I became passionate about the world of holistic health and nutrition. I was intrigued by the immense changes in my own health I saw as a result of my growing knowledge and experimentations...."
http://www.annmariegianni.com/beautiful-voices-shannon-wintheiser/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий